CLE (MTACDL Hosted)
MTACDL/OPD Fall 2018 CLE
MTACDL and the Montana Office of the State Public Defender are teaming up to offer a one-day Fall CLE session in Bozeman. Attendees will be credited with 6 CLE credit hours, including 1 Ethics credit hour. The conference agenda and brochure are attached to this article.
Here are some of the details:
Topic: "The Second Annual Criminal Defense Gridiron CLE"
Date: Friday, September 14, 2018 (7:45AM - 4:00PM)
Location: Springhill Suites, Bozeman, MT
Spring Hill Suites Bozeman Website
- Manny Daskal, The Law Offices of Manny Daskal, Humbolt Co., CA
- Suzanne C. Perry, MSC, Salient Analytical Services
- The Honorable Susan P. Watters, District Court Judge, United States District Court, District of Montana
- Bryan German, Recently-Released 18-Year Inmate of Montana State Prison;
Matt Wald, Mr. German’s attorney, Wald Law Office, PLLC
- Professor Jordan Gross, Alexander Blewett III School of Law
- Kim Lahiff, Megan Coy, Montana Department of Corrections
If register before August 31, 2018:
- MTACDL Member: $110 (if 2017-18 dues have been paid)
- Non-Members: $185
- Law Students: $85
Later registration or at the door:
- MTACDL Member: $160 (if 2017-18 dues have been paid)
- Non-Members: $235
- Law Students: $105
As its title would suggest, this event does again involve football! You may want to stay to attend the Montana State vs. Wagner football game on Saturday. A limited number of rooms have been reserved for Thursday, Friday and Saturday, and will be released on August 13.
Please note that last year we ran out of space at this CLE and had to turn late signups away. Due to space constraints we will have to cap attendance at around 60.
Register as soon as you can. You can do that by downloading the brochure in the link directly below and mailing in its registration form. We look forward to seeing you there!