CLE (MTACDL Hosted)
MTACDL/OPD Fall 2019 CLE
MTACDL and the Montana Office of the State Public Defender are teaming up to offer a one-day Fall CLE session in Missoula. Attendees will be credited with 6 CLE credit hours, including 1 Ethics credit hour. The conference agenda and brochure are attached to this article.
Here are some of the details:
Topic: "The Third Annual Criminal Defense Gridiron CLE"
Date: Friday, September 20, 2019 (7:45AM - 4:00PM)
Location: Holiday Inn, Missoula, MT
Holiday Inn Missoula Website
- Tara Godoy, Certified Forensic Nurse, Godoy Medical Forensics, CA
- Ben Sessions, Sessions Law Firm, Atlanta, GA
- Joshua Ott, DRE Expert Instructor and Accident Reconstructionist, CaseLock, Atlanda, GA
- Jennifer Ball, LCSW, Kalispell, MT;
Maury Solomon, Attorney, Kalispell OPD
- Melissa Hartigan, Staff Attorney, District Court of Montana
- Kim Lahiff, Megan Coy, Montana Department of Corrections
If register before August 31, 2018:
- MTACDL Member: $110 (if 2018-19 dues have been paid)
- Non-Members: $185
- Law Students: $85
Later registration or at the door:
- MTACDL Member: $160 (if 2018-19 dues have been paid)
- Non-Members: $235
- Law Students: $105
As its title would suggest, this event does again involve football! You may want to stay to attend the Montana vs. Monmouth football game on Saturday. A limited number of rooms have been reserved for Thursday, Friday and Saturday, and will be released on August 19.
Please note that last year we ran out of space at this CLE and had to turn late signups away. Due to space constraints we will have to cap attendance at around 60.
Register as soon as you can. You can do that by downloading the brochure in the link directly below and mailing in its registration form. We look forward to seeing you there!